Mar 6, 2020
On today's episode I chat with Chris Burris who is a lead trainer with the IFS Institute.
Grab your notebook and pen and plan to hit the pause button because this epi is jammed packed.
Here is a little taste of what is inside:
- therapist burn out
- working with inner critics
- the critic, shame, and firefighter cycle
- attachment wounds, object constancy, and attempts to complete unfinished business from our past
- befriending our parts helps them feel seen, heard and valued
- parts are fluid, not static
It is so good- Enjoy!
To check out what Chris is up to visit: http://burriscounseling.com/
To learn more about IFS visit: https://ifs-institute.com/