Jan 29, 2021
On today's episode I connect with Dr. Virginia Seewaldt.
Virginia and I talk about (in order):
- Living in NYC and coping with Covid
- Her experience with IFS and her passion for racial justice
- Whiteness as the 'norm'
- Pantsuit Nation Facebook Story and 'centering the voices of color'
- Listening and learning about our own Prejudices
- White Fragility
- Whiteness and Privilege
- Worry about 'saying it wrong' is still centering 'me'
- What we do from here and having compassion for all of our parts
It is a bit long, but it is good! It was a connected, warm and engaging conversation.
For more information about Virginia:
To register for the Heirloom Summit on Feb 24-26 and get a special discount as a listener of the podcast:
I'd love to connect with you at ifs.tammy on Instagram and Twitter and on The One Inside Facebook page.