Oct 23, 2020
On today's episode I chat with Paul Neustadt, a lead trainer with the IFS Institute. Paul has such a warm, engaging teaching style and I just loved our conversation.
Paul's answer to the last question, "What would you do instead?" may be my new life goal or at least a daily intention.
Here is a bit of an outline:
1. Create our own inner circle - when you have a hard time accessing compassion (or Self)
2. Impacts of individualism (our culture) on our parts
3. Tapping into our own inner wisdom
4. The Gifts of our Exiles
5. Paul demonstrates Direct Access with one of my manager parts
6. Degrees of Blending
7. Inviting exiles (the younger parts of us) to 'tune into their true nature, who they really are'
8. Relational Heart Based Activism
9. When Self energy seems impossible. "What is this thing called Self and how do I get it!?"
You can email Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about the Challenges of Applying IFS: Mastering the Basics Seminar which runs about 8 months once a year.
Please subscribe, like, comment- all the things to the podcast.
The podcast is now on YouTube!
Don't forget to come say HI to me @ifstammy on Instagram- and now on Twitter! - and The One Inside Facebook page.