Apr 23, 2021
On today's episode I talk with Molly Lacroix, a certified Level 3 IFS therapist, about her new book, "Restoring Relationship: Transforming Fear into Love Through Connection."
I love this title so much I keep repeating it throughout the show...
1. Reasons she wrote the book
2. Her introduction and journey with IFS
3. IFS and Christian Spirituality
4. Outline of the book:
- Judging, legalism and over reliance on cognitive parts
- Why are we so vulnerable? (development and attachment)
- The way forward (IFS)
- IFS with common causes of distress
5. Her Breast Cancer journey
6. Finding connection in the social media/publishing 'game'
7. A New Spiritual Practice (loving ourselves, unblending)
8. How IFS and Christianity Enhance one another
9. New book project: How to Heal Our Divides. Her chapter is How IFS Helps Heal our Inner Divides.
Check it out here: https://howtohealourdivides.com/
Connect with Molly here: https://mollylacroix.com/ and on Facebook and Instagram.
As always, I'd love to connect with you at The One Inside Facebook Page and @ifs.tammy on Instagram, Twitter, and Clubhouse. You can join my growing mailing list at tammysollenberger.com - maybe I will send you an email one day soon.