Jun 4, 2021
On today's episode I chat with Leslie Petruk, Assistant trainer with the IFS Institute. Leslie is a parenting EXPERT and I am thrilled she took time out of her busy schedule to hang out.
This is Leslie's third time as a guest on the podcast and all my parenting parts are thrilled to have her on again.
Even though this is titled "mom guilt" this episode is for any parental/adult figure who is raising little ones.
We talk about:
- I am Bad. -Ways shame shows up in moms
- Importance of Repair (and learning to apologize well)
- "Not what you did but what you do after."
- Kids and Covid
- Kids and Technology
-You turn as a parent
- Setting up intentions
- The work-life balance myth
- What are managers need from us and importance of perspective
- You can't afford to NOT do self care
- Working from home
- Importance of judgment free community and having a tribe
- Kids have good intuition and bad interpretation (Mommy is crying ... I must have done something wrong).
Find out more about Leslie here:
I would love to hear from you- follow me on Instagram and Facebook to find out when I am going to be hosting rooms on Clubhouse! I am @ifs.tammy on Instagram, Twitter and Clubhouse. Join The One Inside Facebook Community to keep in touch. You can find the past episodes at Home - The One Inside-by Tammy Sollenberger.